Friday, December 11, 2009

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone 880L

By J.K. Rowling

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone was a very good book. I enjoyed it a lot. I have seen the movie and I wanted to see how the book and the movie are different from one another. It turns out that the book has many different parts than the movie. Personally I thought the book was better than the movie. I’m not saying the movie was bad but it could have had some of the important parts in it. While I was reading it I would stop and think for a minute. I would think of what the setting looked like in the movie and what the author said the setting was like. I would definitely recommend people to read this book because it’s interesting, funny, and serious. If you like the movie you will like the book better. There is also a second book in this series it’s called Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.



Reviewed by Lizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment