Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You--1000L


By: Ally Carter

This book was phenomenally good. There’s a teenage girl named Cameron Morgan, but she goes by Cammie. She’s not just an ordinary teenager though; she’s training to be a CIA agent. She goes to school at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Woman. The Gallagher Academy is secretive; most people think it’s an all girl school, for snotty rich girls. Cammie’s mom is the most beautiful woman that anyone has ever seen, and she is the head of the school, and is one of the greatest spies ever to have lived. Cammie and her best friends Liz and Bex, aren’t really sure how to interact with boys, because they go to an all girl school. On one of Cammie’s missions, she was digging through a garbage can when she saw, Josh. She had to keep a secret, her double life. He could never find out about Cammie being a spy. One theme of this book is that you can’t be two people at the same time. I think people would really like this book. There is also a second book named Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, and there is now a third on that comes out June 9, 2009.
Review by: California Girl

2 comments:

  1. I read this book and I really liked it and I listened to it on audio and I though it was really good because you got to here the voices of all the people in the book...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a great book and and any girl can relate to Cammie's problems in their own way.nice review

    ReplyDelete